Life has brought us the opportunity to observe and modify our way of being, use it.
Rather than worry about COVID-19 all day, allowing yourself to get stressed and/or depressed, here are some ideas on how to leverage the restrictions to promote your creativity, and for self-development:
- Create more than consume: write, paint, cook, craft, sing, whatever. Actions connect us to the here and now, while creating a positive effect on our self-being.
- Acquire new skill: anything you ever wanted to learn is available on the web—join, read, listen.
- Question your working routine and techniques. Develop new strategies. Explore new market channels within your arena.
- Filter your sources of information. You don’t have to read/watch everything on your feed, or on the news. Be selective, Curate content that isn’t only informative, but inspiring or encouraging too.
- Water your plants, listen to light and fun music you’d like.
- Practice yoga, meditation or other form of mindfulness practice.
- Eat, clean, drink—water and juice with Vitamin C that is.
Stay optimistic, stay positive, stay healthy.