Everyone deserves options. Until global citizens of all socioeconomic and geopolitical denominations have easy access to integrative healing, Healing without Borders (HWB) – an offshoot of Healers™ – will fight to educate, engage and advocate on behalf of holistic healers.
HWB aims to expand the options of people feeling stuck in regard to health and healing. Its second “Integrative Evening” – recorded live on November 1st, 2020 focused mainly on European healers, who spoke to both individual and collective trauma; the way it can be manipulated negatively, and how it can – on the other hand – be cured holistically or at least mindfully pacified.
Vamık D. Volkan, M.D.
– Individual Psychoanalysis & Large Group Psychology
– Frequently nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize Nominee (social healing)
– Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia
– Senior Erikson Scholars at the Austen Riggs Center
Anouk Prop, MSc E-RYT 500
– Mind/Body Coaching & Yoga Therapy
– Healers Magazine’s most prolific author to date
– Psychologist, trauma therapist, yoga teacher, Reiki master
Joshua Hathaway, MA
– (R)Evolutionary Provocateur & Leadership Coach
– Founder of Master Your Bullshit Communication
– Cofounder of The Brotherhood Community
Manesha AK Sian, BSc
– Reiki Healing, Yoga & Holistic Wellness Coaching
– Executive Director of Healing without Borders (Cofounder)
– Veteran leader in former oncology career in global product development