If you’re a healer, chances are there are signs, signals, and cues all around you. The key is knowing where to look.
Here is a list of signs that you have a healing gift. Some may surprise you.
- You feel extreme empathy, often feeling emotions and experiences as physical sensations.
- You’re often told it’s soothing to be around you.
- Those around you rarely get sick.
- You think of solutions for others to make their lives better.
- You have a strong desire to help others and may sometimes be at a loss as to your own needs.
- You’re already in a traditional healing field—medical workers, massage therapists, chiropractors, guidance counselors, physical therapists, veterinarians or vet techs, and more.
- You have a history of healers in your family. Your parents, siblings, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. are or were engaged in healing-based professions—medical, touch, spoken and so on.
- You frequently experience heightened awareness in public places.
- You walk into a room and can immediately tell if there’s been a fight or a disagreement before you arrived.
- You’re the person people turn to for comfort, problem solving, and kind words during difficult times, and you always help.
- You sometimes find yourself feeling like problems of others are dumped on you for fixing.
- You’ve noticed that you have a special touch with animals.
- Small children and animals are often drawn to you, even when they’re shy around others.
- Complete strangers spill their life stories to you without prompting.
- People ask you for back and shoulder rubs, or back scratches and you’re known for being good at them.
- You like to ensure people feel comfortable when they’re visiting your home or space.
- You often feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you’ve agreed to help others with.
- Your friends and coworkers often come to you for your trusted opinion on potential romantic prospects or new job hires.
- Your preferred method of exercise is based in the outdoors—going on a walk, a jog, or doing yoga in nature while breathing fresh air is both stimulating and relaxing to you.
- You have an interest in spiritual-based healing methods—energy healing, Reiki, or otherwise.
- Your hands and palms often feel tingly—pins and needles, buzzing, throbbing, vibrating, or pulsating.
- You’re attracted to crystals for their beauty and potential healing properties.
- You seek natural-based healing methods as alternatives to westernized medicine.
Take some time to look through the list. How many are you able to check off?
What you do with this information is entirely your choice. You may choose to use it to pursue a healing-based career, to develop your ability to heal yourself and others, as a validation to know that what you’re experiencing is something special, or a combination of all of the above.
I wish you a prolific healing power!